The scenery is offered in two versions, one for FS2004 and another for FSX.
The scenery is freeware and it is available for download from this web site ONLY. Please follow the "Buy" link above to the desired version and download the scenery free of charge.
BluePrint’s TJSJ scenery is meant to provide the serious flight simulator pilot with the opportunity to experience this important airport at an unprecedented level of detail and accuracy. The field layout has been adjusted to reproduce its real-life configuration and the taxiways have been fitted with carefully placed and labeled taxiway signs. All five concourses plus the terminal and traffic control tower are rendered as accurately as possible including aircraft parking positions and airline gate configuration. High resolution textures are used throughout and semitransparent effects enhance some of the newest, glass-rich areas of the terminal complex.
Other field enhancements include a significant fraction of the general aviation, cargo and maintenance structures located within the airport’s boundary; detailed 3D models of all the essential flight guidance equipment such as runway threshold and approach lighting systems, radar facilities and radio beacons; and numerous strategically located trees and static vehicles meant to boost the immersive nature of the scenery.
As usual, high-resolution textures are included for the area surrounding the airport in order to enhance the visual experience particularly during approach and landing. Based on high resolution satellite images, the textures were meticulously colored to conceal the transition from generic textures to custom textures thus blending the modified area with the surrounding terrain. In this case, special attention was paid to the coastline as well as numerous lakes and estuaries that are an integral part of the scenery surrounding the airport.
Finally, as it is customary for most BluePrint’s sceneries, we incorporated some of the changes that have not been completed in real life but that are either in the process of being completed or part of an improvement plan already in progress. Items included are taxiway M and the extension of taxiways H and S. As soon as more information becomes available new general aviation facilities replacing the ones displaced by the addition of taxiway M will be added. Concourse A is shown in its completed state but kept inactive. An upgrade will be issued when the new concourse enters operation in real life updating the airline gate assignments and markings as well as the aircraft parking position configuration.
* AI parking spots were fitted to accommodate specific aircraft models (including default MSFS aircraft) and we cannot guarantee that they will accommodate your favorite AI models. Customization and tweaking of the AI mapping file will most likely be necessary. Most gates were assigned to airlines operating at TJSJ in the most accurate configuration possible based on information available to the public. Parking spot specs and gate assignments are available in the enclosed documentation.
FS2004 (FS9) or FSX and Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (All versions)
BluePrint Sceneries are designed to work properly in today’s average computer. For optimum performance while taking advantage of most scenery features we suggest the following hardware configuration:
For the FS2004 version:
For the FSX version:
NOTICE TO USER: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT APPLIES WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS BRANDED BLUEPRINT SIMULATIONS AND PROVIDED BY ONDUTY SUPPORT SYSTEMS LLC. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY DOWNLOADING THE SCENERY INSTALLER FILE, OR BY USING ALL OR PORTION OF THE LICENSED SOFTWARE (DEFINED BELOW), YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE.
1. Under this End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), OnDuty Support Systems LLC (the “Vendor”) grants to the user (the “Licensee”) a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use BluePrint Simulations, TJSJ, San Juan - Luis Munoz Marin International Airport scenery add-on for the Microsoft Flight Simulator (the “Software”).
2. “Software” includes scenery model files and associated textures.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively of the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for the use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights of the Software.
4. The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes.
5. The Software can only be obtained as a free download from the Vendor's web site.
6. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
7. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
8. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING, THE VENDOR PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW WILL THE VENDOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE).
18 ° 26.3650'N (18.439417°N)
066° 00.1100'W (66.001833°W)
9 ft (3 m)
10002 x 200 ft (3049 x 61 m)
8016 x 150 ft (2443 x 46 m)
Concourse A (under construction)